Investors / Landlords
Flat Fee Leasing Services by Broker Kenneth Rose
Kenneth Rose has over 20 years of experience BOTH Selling and Leasing Residential Homes. Starting out in the highly competitive Maryland sub markets of Washington DC, Kenneth Rose has honed his skills Leasing Homes; Successfully leasing hundreds of properties in Close-in Montgomery County.
With very few Landlord headaches, Rose has learned how to use today’s best practices to screen the tenants both financially AND personally. Landlord’s require timely rent payments but they also need considerate human beings to care for the property and preserve its value and values in the surrounding neighborhood.
Kenneth Rose’s approach is assertive yet personable, and his expert judgement cuts through the red tape in processing applications from Prospective Renters. Rose promptly identifies desirable and appropriate residents who may lease for longer terms, reducing turn over costs and potential vacancy. Rose offers professionally written leases with proprietary language that protects the Landlord from headaches and costly vacancies. Stay in control of your investment while enjoying the Benefits of Full Service Property Management… without the monthly fees. Contact Kenneth Rose directly today and find out about the flat fee arrangement that is less than the major competitors and offers value added services the other’s don’t even offer. House preparation, design consultation, home warranty’s, grace periods, pets and smoking are just a handful of topics that make the experience and results down to a scientific level.
Kenneth Rose is a certified Rentalist so Call or Email Today for Confidential Interview. 301-983-3500.
- Minimum of 12-24 month lease term. The Flat fee is equal to 80% of the 1st Month’s Rent, Due Upon Tenant Approval and Delivery of Fully Executed Lease.
- Landlord’s who elect to manage their own properties pay ZERO additional Fees but Continue to Have Access to Kenneth Rose as a “Virtual Manager” a ZERO Additional cost and upfront fees.
- Kenneth Rose prepares Realtor Association Approved Leases that contain additional proprietary Language that is proven to be the best and most effective in the Industry.
- Landlord APPROVES the Tenants and Terms, Kenneth Rose Gathers the Credit, Employment and Background History.
- Access to The ultimate contacts for affordable House Cleaning, Trash Haul, Handyman, Repairman, Plumbing, HVAC, Remodeling and Landscape Services.
- Landlords can Custom Tailor their Management Needs Case by Case since Each Client is Handled Personally by Kenneth Rose. We do offer Full Service Solutions for Out of State Owners.
- Kenneth Rose does NOT charge Admin or Renewal Fees for tenants who stay up to 24 months, LANDLORD HOLDS ALL SECURITY DEPOSITS.
- Full Service MLS, Digital Photos, Lock Boxes, Signs, Online Major Web Sites including Trulia, Zillow, Realtor.com, Homes.com, Google and MORE! All Included..We don’t Wait Around, we target them.
- If Tenant is ever late or slow paying, NO CHARGE for collection assistance.
- Loyal Landlords receive the Same Reliable, Technical and Value Added Services when Selling their Investments or when Acquiring more properties for their portfolio. Build Wealth through Owning and properly managing your properties long term and and utilizing 1031 Tax Free Exchanges if there are better performing properties in which to invest. The 1031 exchange allows in most cases the ability for a Landlord to sell an investment property and purchase a “like kind” property without incurring the capital gains taxes on the sale. CPA to affirm actual savings, and property should be equal or greater in value with no debt relief in cases where there is a mortgage on the property. If your rental property has lots of equity, depending on the location, you may be able to transfer that equity to a location that will out perform that property. Kenneth Rose is an accomplished wealth builder and Realty Investment Advisor for individual investors and small businesses.