Start LOW Risk Wealth Building Today with Blue Chip Rental Properties
We will keep your property occupied, minimize your exposure to any vacancy and increase the chances of longer tenancy. Vacancy rates will be extremely low in Southern Montgomery County, Maryland, typically 5% per 5 year period or less. Often times “zero vacancy” is achieved. Our Leases Provide Minimum 60 days Notice to Vacate.
A History of Increasing Value
Properties in these locations also have a very good chance of going up in value each year. Using a calculator, simply multiply your purchase price by 3% to estimate the average yearly increase in value. Some years will be higher, some lower, but know that home prices in Montgomery County, Maryland have more than doubled the last 20 years.
Fortune in the Forecast
A 2015 Economic Study predicts that over one million new jobs in and around Montgomery County will be created by 2045. Many Montgomery County Schools consistently rank in the top rankings in the USA and are highly sought after as private school tuition’s surge. Montgomery County, Maryland is also host to the NIH, Walter Reed Hospital and Medical College, Federal Government, French and German International Schools, Marriott Headquarters, Lockheed Martin, Northrup-Grumman and many more employers with great access to metro lines. The “Red Line” metro rail offers convenient and direct commuting in and out of Washington, DC.
Call Kenneth Rose
Kenneth Rose, Broker of Rose Realty since 1993, grew up in Potomac, Maryland and attended all the local public schools. His office has been located in the “Courtyard” at Potomac Place Shopping Center for over 20 years.
• Schedule an in-person appointment with Kenneth Rose and experience his Passion, Personality and Perseverance. Ask him why he should be your Rose Guardian.
• Confidentially discuss Paying All Cash if able or Conserving Cash with the best mortgage solutions available for acquiring a Rental Property with as little as 10% to 25% Down.
• Rose will present value priced properties and calculate your return based on the Rent Value. Rose Rentals can net as high as 5-6% or more on cash.
• Tour the Rose Recommended property, submit a paperless purchase offer, conduct inspections/review any HOA documents, Buy Insurance, and complete your purchase in 30-45 days.
• Kenneth Rose will promptly secure a Well-Qualified, Long-Term Tenant at a Rental Rate covering all monthly costs and provide Copies of Tenant’s Information and Signed Lease Doc’s.
Rent Earns, Don’t Sell!
Always consider alternatives to selling a Rose Rental Property. Once these properties are purchased, they should NOT COST, they should ONLY EARN and continue to earn and build wealth over time. Similar to a Rose “Garden,” which requires water, love, and time. Rose Rental Properties do require maintenance, supervision and accountability.
Enjoy Annual Tax Deductions
Rose Rental Owners also take full advantage of the Current IRS Tax Code. Call a Licensed CPA to confirm if you are eligible for Annual Tax Deductions.
Kenneth Rose Personal Quality Guarantee
- I Will Identify the Best Properties and support the value with recent sales and rental evaluations
- I Will assist you in coordinating any cosmetic improvements needed to obtain top dollar rent
- I Will secure long term leases for you with 2 year minimum term, Flat Fee Commission Rate, 1st tenant secured in 30-45 days, guaranteed.*
- I Will remain on call at no additional charge through out each and every tenant to advise on repairs, rental increases, extensions, 7 Days/365.
- I Will custom tailor management solutions if you buy multiple properties and you want a “hands free” experience.
- Seasoned Investors also Needed for Fix and Flip Opportunities in Potomac and Bethesda. 120 day turnaround from close to cash out.